Section 1 Returns Policy
Without exception, permission must be obtained from the Seller before returning Goods.
Request permission by Emailing: email@example.com
The seller must state clearly by Email the reason for the Goods to be returned.
Section 2 Returns Procedure
If the seller is in agreement with the request, a ‘returns’ number will be issued. For parcel identification purposes, the number issued should be printed on the returning parcel. Failure to comply with this instruction will mean that the parcel will be refused at ‘Goods In’
Please note: The seller is in no way responsible, financially or otherwise for the returning of Goods. Furthermore, it is the responsibility of the buyer to ensure that the parcel can be identified during transit and is Insured against loss or damage.
Section 3 Exchanges
Upon return all Goods are examined carefully.
Where a request is made to simply exchange the product, the seller will oblige, providing that the following criteria are met in full:
- That the item returned is undamaged, is in ‘as supplied’ condition and has not been used.
- That the internal packaging content is intact.
- That any logos or information attached to the product is still intact.
- That the product returned is still part of our advertised range.
- That the buyer has *paid in advance for the Carrier to deliver the replacement item to his or her address.
• Prior to the return of Goods, the buyer will be informed by Email of the cost of carriage as outlined in our delivery and shipping terms.
- ✓We hold vast stocks of OE and quality replacement parts
- ✓We can source virtually any diesel part
- ✓The largest UK independent distributor of Diesel Fuel Injection components
- ✓We export our products to worldwide destinations
- ✓Next day delivery
Please contact me
For orders to be delivered outside of the UK, please contact us or send us a message so we can quote for delivery.